Established formally in 2015 by registering the
company at SSM as “Anuyar And Sons
Renoworks” with office address located at
Sunway Kayangan 27 Square Shah Alam.
• Facebook page: Anuyar And Sons Renoworks
• We have 15 to 20 experienced staff and workers at a time, consist of local Malaysian, Indonesian and Bangladeshi with valid working permit.
• Registered with CIDB as a G2 contractor for building construction and maintenance.
• We are panel contractor for PUNB (Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad), and JMB (Joint Management Body) around Shah Alam.
• Yearly contract that we worked on valued at average of more than RM500k each year since 2013 and a record of over 1 million in 2017.
Download Our Company Profile
• Design and build bungalow, semiD
or any type
of house, including related works such as
drawings, documents submission to local
authority, Syabas or TNB.
• House renovation, building extension and expansion and all related works.
• House, shop and factory repair works and maintenance
• Specialist in all kind of plaster ceiling installation
• Interior and exterior paint works for house or building.
• Supply and install all kind of cabinets such as kitchen cabinet, wardrobe and customized furniture
• Wrought iron, powder coated or standard awning and graille
• Single phase or three phase wiring
• Water piping and plumbing works
• Zadham, Kundang Jaya 2015 RM30,000.00
• Norbaida, Putra Heights 2015 RM61,000.00
• Norshan, Desa Minang Gombak 2015 RM110,000.00
• Syaiful, Saujana Utama 2015 RM91,000.00
• Azmir, SVS Shah Alam 2015 RM71,000.00
• ALS Chem, Bkt Jelutong 2016 RM30,000.00
• SPA Anith, Desa Putra 2016 RM61,000.00
• SemiD factory, Nilai 3 2016 RM52,000.00
• Hosni, SS7 Shah Alam 2016 RM37,000.00
• ALS Chem, Bkt Jelutong 2016 RM16,000.00
• Riza, Kelana Jaya 2016 RM244,000.00
• Afiq, Denai Alam 2016 RM27,000.00
• Azri, SPK Shah Alam 2016 RM51,000.00
• Hafiz, Elmina Shah Alam 2017 RM21,000.00
• Fahizal, Paya Jaras 2017 RM1,115,000.00
• Asri, Puncak Alam 2017 RM78,000.00
• Hazri, Semenyih 2017 RM88,000.00
• Azman, Alam Damai 2017 RM210,000.00